Online e-payments for the School Cafeteria
Our Lady’s College is introducing online payments for the school lunchbox. This will allow parents/guardians to lodge money to their child’s account. The online system will also allow parents to monitor their child’s account and reduce the amount of cash they bring to school.
Each pupil will have a separate account. If students are to purchase from the cafeteria parents/guardians will be required to top up the account.
Instructions on Setting up an online account for the School Cafeteria.
- Click on the Register button
- Child Account Ref – enter the reference provided for one of your children
- Username – enter a username that you will remember. This will be asked for each time you login to your account
- Email – enter a valid email address
- Confirm Email – Must be the same email address as entered in the previous box
- Password – enter a password (Must be a minimum of 6 characters)
- Confirm Password – Must be the same password as entered in the previous box
- Maths Test – please insert your answer
- Agree to Terms – Please tick this box. You can view the terms as required.
An email will be sent to your email account. ACTIVATE your account by clicking on the link provided in the email. This will ACTIVATE your account and allow you to Login using the credentials you entered during the registration process.
- LOGIN to your account
- Update your personal information and save
- Link additional children (if you have more than one child at this school or another school using iPayimpact)
- Go to Child Accounts on the menu – your first child will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Link a New child Account‘ Button
- Enter the Child Account Reference for your other child/ren as detailed in this letter or similar letter from another school.
- Click Find School and Account – choose the school from the list (if displayed)
- Click the Link Account button
- Go to the home page and add items you wish to pay for into the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
You will be directed to the Stripe payment gateway where you can enter your debit or credit card details securely.
You will receive an email receipt of your payment once it has been authorised.
Should you have any questions on the above, please contact: Ronan Coone, Deputy Principal, Our Lady’s College Greenhills.