An analysis of our Presentation heritage in education reveals certain values which are as vital today as they were in the 1770s.
- Caring for the poor and disadvantaged in every sense.
- Giving priority to religious and moral education.
- Establishing curricula which answer the needs of the students.
- Adopting teaching methods which are pupil-centred.
- Providing for pastoral care and special needs education.
- Developing a sense of mission.
- Handing on our Irish heritage enshrined in religious and social customs